Are you optimizing your calendar and scheduling habits for maximum productivity? Here are five common calendaring problems, and how to fix them.
- Relentless Scheduling Wars – You are exchanging multiple emails to negotiate meeting times; so many emails that meetings don’t get scheduled for months, or drop off entirely.Fix: Send your guest a Scheduling Link with embedded meeting options and eliminate email back and forth entirely.
- Unwittingly Double Booking – You get double booked without even understanding how. Fix: Manage all your calendars – personal and professional – in one calendar view so you can always be on top of all of your commitments.
- Running Late for Appointments – You’ve got the meetings on your calendar, but you underestimate travel time. Your calendar isn’t helping you get to where you need to be on time, every time. Fix: An integrated map view, built into your calendar, lets you see where you need to be and automatically calculates and schedules event travel time.
- Group Scheduling Chaos – You dread scheduling your team meetings or off-sites because of the hassle in sorting through everyone’s availability to find the best time. Fix: Send a group poll to quickly and professionally find times that work for everyone.
- Experiencing Calendar Stress – Just looking at your calendar causes stress. You aren’t sure how to get control over your time so you can maximize productivity.Fix: Try Woven Calendar, a modern calendar that provides powerful scheduling tools – Woven Smart Templates, Scheduling Links and Group Polls – all built into a smart collaborative calendar.
Click here to sign-up today.