Analytics for your calendar
We’ve heard from a number of users and sources that being able to analyze how you spend your time is an important and missing feature in calendars today. We’re excited to announce the release of Analytics Beta on Mobile. This is something we have been experimenting with for a long time.The Analytics module – available under the Woven Menu, will allow you to see:
- total time in meetings by week/month
- total time with specific people
- specific domains
The Analytics module will also allow you to view your meetings by meeting quality and includes a quick way to rate all of your meetings (meeting ratings are private to you).
Local Calendar AccessibilityWoven now allows you to read/write to any calendar accessible on your mobile device. This includes Exchange and iCloud calendars. For now this is client only, so things like availability sharing can’t be used, but it will allow you to view and edit any event, as well as use maps with any event.
New Location Availability
Woven is now available in 10countries!
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Dominican Republic
with more on the way!
But wait, there’s more coming
This is what we’re working on next, keep an eye out over the next few weeks:
- Ability to create recurring events in Woven
- Siri Shortcuts
- Dual Timezone support
- Revamped Notifications including a new Daily | Weekly email agenda digest
On the horizon:
- We’re looking to revamp how scheduling works to make it simpler and easier to understand
- We’re building new integrations with Google Hangouts, Zoom and others
- Looking at how to better integrate with messaging services such as iMessage, Slack, and Facebook
- We are building new ways to integrate Woven with other services through tools like Zapier.
As always, let us know what you think! A lot of our roadmap is defined based on user feedback. We look forward to hearing from you at email@example.com.