Some companies hire full-time appointment setters. Others muddle through the best they can with a mix of online inquiries, phone calls and online calendars. Sound familiar? It may, especially if you’re a knowledge worker, a personal service provider or a salesperson who needs a reliable, convenient way to schedule appointments on a regular basis. When you use intuitive, feature-filled scheduling software like Woven, appointment-setting becomes a joy instead of a nightmare.
Woven as Scheduling Software
At first glance, Woven may look like any other calendar app out there, but it isn’t. It’s an impressive tool for planning, scheduling and getting things done. Woven effortlessly syncs with your existing Google calendars, so you don’t need to import your existing appointments by hand. Its color-coding, mapping and tagging capabilities make it easy to use and extremely useful for anyone who has multiple tasks to juggle. However, Woven’s proficiency as user-friendly, robust scheduling software is what sets it apart from other calendar apps. Woven makes scheduling appointments as simple as sending a text message. Here’s how to set it up:
- Create an event template. You can do this by either going to the “Add” button at the top left of the screen and choosing “Template” or by viewing an existing event, selecting “More” and then choosing “Create template” from the list. Choose a descriptive name for your event, such as “Consultation,” “Coffee” or “Showing,” and add a location and description if you’d like.
- Specify the days and times you are available. Woven allows you to choose a window of time for each event template, as well as the length of the meeting. For example, you can specify that you are open for meetings on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., or Tuesdays between noon and 2 p.m., for 30 minutes at a time. You can also tell Woven how much time you need between appointments so that people aren’t allowed to schedule back-to-back. Another useful feature is the ability to limit the duration of the scheduling window so that people can’t schedule themselves too far into the future or too soon.
- Add a location, if desired. Include location information if you want Woven to add the event to your daily map and provide you with driving times between appointments. Having this information as part of the appointment also helps prevent miscommunication, especially if you have multiple office locations or are meeting at a coffee shop that is part of chain.
- Create a scheduling link. Once you’ve fine-tuned your template, turn on the “Publish as scheduling link” toggle, and Woven will create a link that you can customize to a certain extent.
- Share your custom scheduling link via text message, email or any messaging app. Once you have your link in Woven, you are ready to share it. When people click on the link, they will see a list of available times and can schedule themselves in any available time slot.
- See all of your appointments in your Woven calendar. When people use your scheduling link, Woven automatically adds their appointments to your calendar.
- Make adjustments in Woven, if needed, and push the details out to all attendees.
If your personal or professional life involves setting up appointments and meeting with others, Woven is the solution you’ve been looking for. Give it a try today and see how stress-free scheduling can be.